Installers of the Perry Air Filter Systems have shown a technical understanding of how indoor air quality is an integral part of any HVAC system. They provide initial installation and can answer questions regarding future maintenance and filter media changes.
Items to Discuss with Your Local Installer
1.) Filter Power
The filter power can be supplied in the following manners:
- Full time power from the 24vac available at the existing air handler controls. Note that your wall thermostats normally operate at 24vac.
- Full time power from an optional plug in 110vac-24vac transformer.
- Full time power from a step-down 110vac-24vac, .2A transformer.
- Part time power from fan start relay using 110/24vac transformer.
- Part time power from Electronic Air Cleaner Contact output from the HVAC board. These are normally 110vac and need a 110/24vac transformer installed to power the filter.
2.) Filter Size
(16 x 25 x 1, 20 x 25 x 1, etc.)